Friday, March 09, 2012

New favorite lunch spot.

One of our new favorite spots to have lunch here is
Panera Bread.




There has just been a new Panera Bread built in Chelsea and we have been having lunch there at least 3-4 times per week. I love Panera Bread because it's not like conventional takeout. Eating healthy is something that has always been very important to me and whenever I go to Panera Bread, I don't end up feeling guilty about what I eat.

This place is not only a bakery but, also has lots of  options such as soups, salads and sandwiches, making it the perfect lunch spot.



Have you ever tried Panera Bread?

I highly recommend the Broccoli Cheddar soup to anyone who is looking for something creamy, delicious and indulgent but, is still trying to stay away from unhealthy, processed, fast food.

No comments:

Post a Comment