Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Leave In Conditioners- Yay or Nay?

I am not ashamed to admit that I LOVE products. Not only do I like buying lotions, body scrubs, candles, body sprays (things that fall in line with my love of all things scented)- I really really love conditioners as well.

One thing that I have come to realize about my hair, is that is tends to be on the dry side. For a long time, no matter what I put in my hair, it was feeling dry again within days. Since I have started using the e-CURE Treatment Foam Pack religiously (at least 2x a month) I have seen a drastic change in the health of my hair. I no longer have dry spells and my issues with porosity are hardly noticeable. I will say though, that I take 1-2 week breaks between washing my hair. Instead of loading my hair up with product though, I can honestly say that adding leave-in conditioner in my hair prior to blowdrying (or air drying), has been vital in maintaining my hair at an optimal moisture level.

The e-CURE Treatment product line has recently expanded to include a leave-in conditioner.
This conditioner is called AETENO.

AETENO is made up of 7 different types of fruit extracts and is 4 FREE.
What is 4 FREE, exactly?

Artificial Color Free- Silicone Free- Paraben Free- Petroleum Free

Being the product lover that I am (and also wanting to try the products so that I could better talk to our clients about it) I was able to really see how this worked for me.

The best thing about AETENO is that you really (really) don't need that much. A little goes a long way.

I have two favorite ways of using AETENO that I'd like to share with you. (Keep in mind, I have natural (ethnic) hair and keep my hair stretched 95% of the time, usually blowdrying 2-3x/month to help curb tangles). 

1- Applying before blowdrying. -- I use AETENO before blowdrying. For me, blowdrying zaps the moisture out of my hair (even on a warm, low setting) and AETENO helps to preserve some of that moisture and prevent it from being sucked away from the blowdryer.


2- Applying when rebraiding.  -- I have applied a tiny bit of AETENO right before rebraiding hair and a little goes a long way, to moizturize my hair and prevent me from having to remoisturize during the week. Since this product is non-silicone, it does a great job of penetrating my hair and after I use it, I don't have that coated feeling.
----------------------------------



Let me know how you like AETENO! How are you telling your customers about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment