Wednesday, March 07, 2012

It is cold.

It's March but still cold here in New York City.

I have been waiting very patiently for the weather to warm up and I can say that I've had enough of Winter!


Just last week it was about 50 degrees so, I figured that Springtime was approaching. Unfortunately, today it is 28 degrees here in NYC, and I am wearing a shirt, a turtleneck sweater, and a pretty heavy cardigan.

How is the weather for everyone else? I know a lot of our clients are from states with pretty warm weather overall and I am just curious about how things are going for everyone else.

One of the things I really enjoy about working at Armada is that I get to talk to lots of people all over the country. Just last week, I got a call from a client in Alaska. She told me that it was -27 degrees and that her products had frozen! Luckily, frozen M-3.2 and P-3.2 may be thawed out and used after they have liquified completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment