Thursday, March 15, 2012

I love everything vintage! Home Decor Post.

Hey everyone!

It's been a while but I am back to tell you guys about another things that I absolutely love, Vintage Decor!

When I was a child, I was always glued to TV Land and watched a lot of shows like The Brady Bunch and The Jeffersons and Laverne and Shirley. I honestly loved watching those shows, not only for the feel-good plotlines but also for the awesome decor. One of the great things I love about 60's and 70's shows is admiring the vintage kitchen and simplistic decorative items.

Here are some examples of retro styled rooms that I love!









One of the best things about these retro style living spaces is the amount of color! I really love color and that's why I am such a fan of this fun style of decorating.

Thanks for letting me share!

No comments:

Post a Comment