Monday, January 23, 2012

spring colors

Hey everyone,

We had the first snowfall of the year here in New York City and the accumulation was about 5 inches or so. It's not bad though, considering that only 2 days later, we are now at over 50 degrees. I simple cannot wait for more bright and sunny days. 

I have been thinking about shopping for Springtime outfits and am really excited to incorporate some fun colors into my wardrobe while temperatures warm up. I am thinking of some of my favorite celebrtiy styles looks for Spring and a lot of the color schemes that I love are very muted and pastel.

Some of the colors that I am looking forward to incorporating in my wardrobe this Spring are mint green, coral, ivory, and light gray. A great fabric to compliment this would be light denim.







No comments:

Post a Comment