Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shopping and Candle Review.

Most of my friends that know me well know that I really love scented things. Scented lotions, perfumes, body sprays, body scrubs, and candles... just to name a few. It is without saying, some of the stores that I can't help going into are Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works.

I not only love going on there to indulge in the wonderful scents of lotions and sprays, I also love the candles.

I went into Bath and Body Works sometime last week to visit the Semi-Annual sale and managed to pick up a few of my all-time favorites and a bunch of new goodies as well. If you are like me and love a scented body and home, you may want to check out some of these recommendations!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Top 5 Favorite Scents of All Time from Bath & Body Works

5- Warm Vanilla Sugar- I love this because it is very comfy and cozy. It is one of the gourmet scents and I love using this during the winter season.

4- Fresh Picked Strawberries

3- Peach Bellini

2- Country Apple

1- and..... Strawberry Daquiri!!!!!



Just for fun, I am posting my latest Bath & Body Works candle purchase, from the Semi-Annual Clearance Sale--- otherwise known as , Hello Yellow!

I got this Dark Chocolate Mint Candle. What I love about the Slatkin and Co candles is how satiny smooth the wax looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment