Monday, January 09, 2012

So excited--- my favorite Limited Edition eyeliner just became permanent!

Hey all,

So I have GREAT GREAT news for all of you eyeliner fans out there.

All of my friends know that I am not a girl who is a heavy makeup wearer.When I do use makeup though, I usually highlight my eyes. My eyes are pretty big and although some people may not like big eyes, I love mine and they are my favorite facial feature.

Urban Decay has some of the BEST eyeliners out there. They are long lasting, creamy, glide-on smooth, and come with a nice cap. Just an all around 5-star product if you ask me! For the past few years, Urban Decay only had one solid black eyeliner pencil, called ZERO. Its pretty black but, still has some grayish undertones that I wasn't a fan of. When a holiday collection came out last year and featured and even BLACKER BLACK, I knew I had to try it. The eyeliner, called Perversion, was only available in a set with a bunch of other liners and was close to $100. Needless to say, I went on ebay and found one for the normal retail price of $18.


I just heard that Perversion has been added to its permanent line-up and will be available in February at Sephora, Ulta, and on Urbandecay.com....

Simply AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment