Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation Spots... Undecided!

This year I am set on taking a nice but short, summer vacation. I am really excited about the summer (one of my favorite times of the year!) I know that a lot of people do not like the heat but, I am not one of those people. In fact, I am always cold and always have tons of layers on (even today- in the middle of Spring!). I love summer because there's no need for me to layer up significantly and I can enjoy the warm breezes and sunshine.

I love New York City but, there's no denying that I am a person who loves to travel. Traveling this summer is something I really want to do but, I am pretty sure that I'd like to go to a beautiful beach.

Right now, I am debating and choosing between the Bahamas and Cancun.

Have you been to either location before?        HELP ME DECIDE!


Atlantis?


Cancun?

1 comment:

  1. That Is a tough thought,but good for you I have been to both of those places and let me just say Atlantis Is way way way better than Cancun.Here Is why Its Warmer,Its funner,Has very kind service,and has more things to do.Well I hope you take my advice and go to Atlantis(P.S.HAVE FUN!)

    ReplyDelete