Monday, January 28, 2013

YUM! - Double lunch with GOGO Curry!

Last week I was unable to cook and bring lunch in as usual.

First of all, it was the coldest week we've had this winter and I was too exhausted from trying to keep warm to even thinking about cooking anything to bring for lunch. So when Mayu said that she was going to have curry for lunch, I jumped at the opportunity to order also.

Two days in a row I decided to get Chicken Curry from GOGOCurry. It was AMAZING!

Now I will let you know that the only type of curry that I really love is Japanese curry but, even that can be a bit too spicy for me. This curry was JUST right, it had a lovely sweetness to it and I couldn't stop eating.

Everything about this was awesome, including the cheese that sat between the chicken cutlet and the rice.

DELICIOUS!





I will definitely be ordering from GOGO Curry again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment