Friday, January 11, 2013

Two different sides.

Lately something about my hair has really been starting to bother me.

One side is significantly longer than the other. And not in the fun and stylish way that Rihanna had her hair cut a few years ago...


Remember this? 

I have heard for years that this is a normal thing but, after noticing for a while that the right side of my hair was longer than the other- I wanted some answers.

I have tried so many things!

  • Nurturing the shorter side of my hair (applying more deep conditioner for longer, treating the hair on this side of my head like silk to prevent breakage) 

  • Sleeping on the longer side-- hey, I figure maybe sleeping on the left side has contributed to the growth being stunted somehow

  • Cutting my hair to totally even out the sides -- only to see it continue to grow in uneven!   


AND MORE! I have done so much to try and get my hair looking even on both sides but I have just come to the conclusion that maybe it just isn't meant to be. 


How would you tackle this problem? 



No comments:

Post a Comment