Friday, January 18, 2013

Skincare---exfoliation revisited!

One of my favorite parts of my beauty and hair care routines is exfoliation.

I love exfoliating because it removes all of the dead skin and makes me feel refreshed, rejuvenated, and not to mention, softer and smoother. Now that we are approaching the worst of the cold, winter brisk air, it's just about time for me to give a rundown of my absolute favorite exfoliation products.




1. Sara Happ The Lip Scrub

I got The Lip Scrub in the COCOA scent (although I should say flavor because I am always so tempted to eat it, it smells so wonderful). I have been using it on and off for just about one year and I am always super happy with the results. I have always been someone who has suffered from dry chapped lips in the wintertime.


2. LaLicious Sugar Scrubs

I spoke about these before but I have to come back and say that I LOVE the newest fragrance of LaLicious that I have. Last year they ran a promotion for a free body scrub to whoever was on their mailing list and made a purchase qualifying for a birthday gift. Guess what it was??? Birthday cake scented sugar scrub--- delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment