Thursday, February 16, 2012

Spring Style Forecast.

As a lot of you know, it is Fashion Week here in NYC, a time when the biggest and best fashion designers (many upcoming designers as well) get to see the fruits of their labor hit the runway. But for me, like many others, it is time to start re-organizing my closet and finding some staple outfits for the Spring. One of my favorite websites to browse is Modcloth.com. Although I must mention that I have never purchased anything from this site, I do love looking at all of the vintage style pieces that they have to offer.

Here are some of my favorites from the past few weeks:










Again, they are all from modcloth.com

If you like clothing that has that vintage/retro look, I would highly reccomend this website!



No comments:

Post a Comment