Tuesday, December 11, 2012

My Speech to Students in Japan.





I am back in Japan once again!

Yes, everyone. This time I came to do a very important task. In Japan, there is something that happens every year for many college students called SHUSHOKU KATSUDOU. This is when students make the decision on where they will be starting (and usually finishing) their careers.

Armada-Style Japan (like most other companies here) holds a few seminars a year, during which students listen to the CEO speak, get to participate in a Q&A with current employees, and get to learn about what kind of lifestyle they;d have working at the company.

I spoke about the challenges that we face in the New York City office.

I think it went really really well! The students seemed to understand me which was super important because my speech was ALL IN JAPANESE!

Thanks so much to Mayu for helping me practice over and over--- it really paid off.

Participating in this event was certainly a highlight and something I'd love to do again.



No comments:

Post a Comment